- Uncooked Diced Chicken 1 Cup
- Jalapeno Peppers, Large 4
- Cream Cheese, Soft 4 oz
- Cheddar Cheese, Shredded 1 Cup
- Bacon 8 Slices
Jalapeno Peppers stuffed with chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and wrapped in bacon.
- Cut the top off the jalapeño peppers and make a slice along the center. Scoop out the seeds and centers while keeping the pepper shell intact.
- Mix chicken, cream cheese and cheddar cheese in a bowl and stuff each jalapeño pepper with the mixture.
- Wrap each jalapeño pepper with 2 slices of bacon, cover the peppers with bacon completely.
- Place each stuffed pepper on a baking dish and bake in a pre-heated 400°F oven about 25-35 minutes until cooked.