- Small Tortillas (6 in) 6
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 2 Cups
- Chihuahua Cheese 1-1/2 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese 1/2 Cup
- Mango, Peeled and Thinly Sliced 1
- BBQ Sauce
- Butter 1 Tbsp
- In a small pan melt a little bit of the butter over medium heat, and add a tortilla.
- Top with a third of the cheese, a third of the chicken, mango slices, drizzle with BBQ sauce and add some cilantro.
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, lay another tortilla on top and carefully flip over and cook until bottom tortilla is golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.