- Uncooked Diced Chicken 1-1/4 Cup
- Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Hot Sauce 1/4 Cup
- Butter, Melted 3 Tbsp
- Eggs, Large 6
- Scallions, Diced 2 Tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- On a baking pan, arrange the chicken and season with garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place the cooked chicken thighs into a large mixing bowl and pour the wing sauce over the chicken and toss to combine and set it aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, wing sauce, green onion, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into parchment cup lined (these are the only type of liners I recommend as nothing sticks to them, guaranteed!) muffin tins to fill them approximately halfway. Gently spoon about 2oz of the chicken into each muffin cup so that it’s evenly distributed. Serve any extra chicken alongside the cooked muffins.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the muffins rise and become golden brown around the edges.