- Uncooked Diced Chicken 1 Cup
- Cream Cheese, Softened 4 oz
- Cheddar Cheese, Shredded 1/4 Cup
- Hot Sauce 2 Tbsp
- Ranch Dressing 2 Tbsp
- Frozen Bread Dough, Thawed 1 lb
- Cook chicken with olive oil in a saucepan until browned and cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce; set aside.
- Divide the bread dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll the first piece into a 10×4 inch rectangle. Spread 1/4 of the chicken mixture onto the lower third of the rectangle, leaving a 1/2-inch border along bottom edge. Stretch bottom edge of dough up over filling and press tightly to seal, then roll up as tightly as possible into a log. Cut the log into 1-inch pieces and place on a lined baking pan. Repeat with the remaining dough and chicken mixture. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake 7-10 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned and filling is heated through. Serve immediately.