- Hot Water 5 Cups
- Chicken Boullion 2 Tbsp
- Chicken Broth 42 oz
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 2 Cups
- Garlic Salt 2 tsp
- Shredded Carrots 1 Cup
- Chopped Celery 3/4 Cup (optional)
- Gluten-Free Egg Noodles 9 oz
This recipe for a chicken noodle soup in the Crock-pot is as easy as it is delicious! Throw all of the ingredients in the Crock-pot around lunchtime, and enjoy the smells of it cooking all day. This recipe is all about easy! No homemade chicken stock and no homemade noodles here either. That’s why this is called Busy Mom’s Chicken Noodle Soup!
- Heat water in a glass measuring cup until hot, then dissolve bouillon in the water.
- Pour the water, chicken broth, cooked chicken, garlic salt, carrots, and celery to the Crock-pot.
- Stir together.
- Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Before serving, cook the gluten-free egg noodles according to package directions, then drain and add to Crock-pot. Stir together.
- Add additional garlic salt, or salt and pepper to taste if you feel like it needs more flavor.
Note: The original website has additional resources for sourcing gluten free ingredients.