- Uncooked Diced Chicken 2 Cups
- Butternut Squash 1-1/2 Cups
- Coconut Cream (skimmed from the top of coconut milk) 1/2 Cup
- Coconut Oil, Melted 1/4 Cup
- Green Peas 1 Cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar 1 Tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Thyme 1/2 tsp
- Soften cubed and peeled butternut squash in a large pot of boiling water for approximately 40 minutes. Remove butternut squash from pot using a strainer and place in a large bowl. Using a potato masher, mash butternut squash to a smooth, but somewhat chunky texture.
- Add apple cider vinegar, sea salt, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano, thyme and onion powder to the mashed butternut squash and stir to combine.
- Add coconut creme and oil, stirring to combine.
- Stir in coconut oil, coconut creme, chicken and green peas.
- Place mixture in a large skillet and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes on medium heat until chicken is cooked through and the peas are soft.