- Uncooked Diced Chicken 2 Cups
- Salt and Pepper A Pinch
- Olive Oil 1 Tbsp
- Chopped Romaine Lettuce 8 Cups
- Bacon, Cooked & Diced 8 Slices
- Blue Cheese, Crumbled 4 Ounces
- Avocados, Pitted and Diced Two
- Roma Tomatoes, Diced Two
- Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing 1/4 Cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar 1/2 Cup
- Garlic, Minced 3 Cloves
- Dijon Mustard 1 Tbsp
- Salt and Pepper Pinch
- Dried Italian Seasonings 1 Tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 1/2 Cups
TO MAKE THE SALAD:
Season diced chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken. Cook for until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside. Remove chicken and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
Add the diced chicken, lettuce, bacon, blue cheese, avocados and tomatoes to a large bowl, and toss until combined. Drizzle or toss with garlic vinaigrette and serve immediately.
TO MAKE THE VINAIGRETTE:
Whisk all ingredients together until combined.