- Slices of Sourdough Bread 2
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 1-1/2 Cup
- Marinara Sauce 1 Tbsp
- Pepperoni 6-8 Slices
- Mozzarella Cheese 1-2 Slices
- Parmesan Cheese, Grated 1/2 Tbsp
- Cook chicken in a skillet in light oil until browned and cooked through.
- Preheat the Panini press. If you don’t have one, then use a lightly oiled skillet or griddle same as you would a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Lightly spread the butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On the non-buttered side of one slice of bread, layer ingredients in the following order: chicken, marinara sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place the remaining slice of bread on top, butter side up, and place the sandwich on the Panini press. Cook for 3-5 minutes until desired brownness reached and the cheese is melted. For skillet, flip and cook other side for 3-5 minutes.