- Uncooked Diced Chicken 1-1/3 Cup
- Frozen Vegetables 1 Cup
- Cream of Chicken Soup 10.5 oz
- Sour Cream 1/2 Cup
- Onion Powder 1 tsp
- Garlic Salt 2 Tbsp
- Pepper to taste
- Canned Biscuits 1 Can (8 Biscuits)
- Cheddar Cheese, Shredded 1 Cup
- In a medium bowl, combine diced chicken, frozen vegetables, cream of chicken, sour cream, onion powder, garlic salt, green onions and pepper. Set aside.
- Coat two muffin pans with cooking spray. Muffin pans are different from cupcake pans. The cups are larger and each pan only has 6 cups versus 12 cups in cupcakes pans. On a floured surface, roll out each biscuit into a thin circle. Place a rolled out biscuit into muffin cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides. Repeat for all 8 biscuits. Take a fork and pierce the biscuit to let air escape.
- Evenly spoon pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over the top of each pot pie (do this while pot pie are still hot, so cheese will melt). Allow to cool slightly.