- Uncooked Tiny Diced Chicken 1 Cup
- Shrimp, Diced 1/4 Cup
- Scallions, Diced 1 Stalk
- Cornstarch 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Sesame Oil 1/2 tsp
- Ground White Pepper 1/4 tsp
- Wonton Wrappers 12
- Vegetable Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl, mix the ground chicken, shrimp, scallion and cornstarch until well combined. Add the salt, fish sauce, sesame oil and white pepper. Stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Wrap the wontons with the wonton wrappers by placing a piece of the wonton wrapper on your palm. Add 1/2 tablespoon of the filling in the middle of the wrapper. Dip your index finger into some water and trace it on the outer edges of the wonton wrapper. Fold and pinch the edges of the wonton wrapper up and seal the wonton tight so there is no opening at the top and the wonton is securely enclosed.
- Heat up some cooking oil in a wok or frying pan and deep fry the wontons until golden brown. Serve hot with sweet chili sauce or eat plain.