- Stuffing 6oz
- Butter 1/2 Cup
- Zucchini, Diced 4 Cups
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 2 Cups
- Cream of Chicken Soup 10 oz
- Onion, Chopped 1/2
- Sour Cream 1/2 Cup
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix and melted butter. Set aside ½ cup of the mixture for the topping.
- In a large bowl add the zucchini, chicken, soup, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing.
- Place the zucchini mix into at greased 9×13 glass pan and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle reserved ½ cup stuffing mix on top and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.