- Uncooked Diced Chicken 2.5 Cups
- Egg 1
- Almond Meal Flour 1/2 Cup
- Shredded Coconut 1/4 Cup
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp
- Onion, Dried 1 tsp
- Coconut Oil, Expeller-Pressed 4 Tbsp
- Wash and cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Mix in a large bag all of the ingredients except for the chicken and egg and set aside.
- Now beat the egg and mix it with the chicken.
- Add the chicken (and egg) to the plastic bag and shake until the chicken is completely covered. Make sure to hold on to the top so it doesn’t open up.
- In a large sauce pan, heat on medium high heat. Add 2 tbsp coconut oil and add chicken in.
- Continuously stir until the chicken starts to brown. As it cooks, the coconut oil will be soaked up by the chicken so add another 2 tbsp when the pan starts to get dry. Add more if needed, but the tricky part here is you don’t want so much oil the nuggets get soggy, and not too little where they can’t fry up nicely so just keep an eye on it.