- Olive Oil 3 Tbsp
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 5 Cups
- Cremini Mushrooms, Sliced 1 lb
- Portobello Mushrooms, Sliced 2
- Onion, Sliced 2
- Chicken Boullion 1 Cup
- White Wine 1 Cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Milk 1/4 Cup
- Preheat a skillet over a medium high heat.
- Add the oil, chicken, onion and mushrooms and cook until the chicken is browned and cooked through, and onions are translucent transfer to crockpot.
- Add the wine, bouillon, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on a low for about 3 and a half hours.