- Butter 2 Tbsp
- Chopped Onion 1 Medium
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables 12 oz
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 1-1/2 Cups
- Chicken Broth 3/4 Cups
- Gluten Free Cream of Mushroom Soup 8 oz
- Seasoned Salt 1 Tsp
- Dried Thyme 1/2 Tsp
- Milk 3/4 Cup
- Cornstarch 3 Tbsp
- Topping Ingredients:
- Gluten Free Bisquick or Gluten Free Pancake Batter Mix 3/4 Cup
- Milk 1/2 Cup
- Egg 1
- Melted Butter 2 Tbsp
- Chopped Fresh Parsley 1 Tbsp
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in vegetables, chicken, chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup, salt and thyme; heat to boiling. In small bowl, mix 3/4 cup milk and the cornstarch with wire whisk until smooth; stir into chicken mixture. Heat just to boiling. Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- In small bowl, stir all topping ingredients except parsley with fork until blended. Drop topping mixture by small spoonfuls over chicken mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of topping comes out clean.
Taken from BettyCrocker.com