- Onion, Sliced 1
- Garlic, Minced 1 Clove
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 1-3/4 Cups
- Lemon Pepper 1-1/2 tsp
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Allspice 1/4 tsp
- Pita Pockets 4
- Plain Yogurt 1/2 Cup
- Cucumber, Chopped 1/2 Cup
- Red Bell Pepper, Thin Slicecd 1
- In slow-cooker, combine onion, garlic, chicken, lemon pepper, oregano, and allspice; mix to coat chicken with seasoning.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4–6 hours.
- Heat pita bread as directed on package.
- To serve, stir yogurt into onion mixture in slow-cooker. Spoon chicken onto warm pita bread. With slotted spoon, transfer onion mixture onto chicken; top with tomato, cucumber, and red pepper strips.