- Uncooked Diced Chicken
- Orange Juice 1-1/2 Tbsp
- Cheese Curds 3.5 oz
- Bay Leaves 3
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste 2 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black Salt 1/2 tsp
- Arabic Spice (or Allspice) 1 tsp
- Mix in all the ingredients and marinade the chicken for 12 hrs in a chiller.
- In a high power blender, add garlic and crushed ice, close the lid and blend.
- Very slowly, one drop at a time, add the oil into the blender.
- The consistency of this sauce should be like mayonnaise, but lighter and fluffy.
- Now in a very hot pan, with little oil, sauté the chicken at high flame till it is browned and cooked through.
- Split open the pita bread, stuff the mixture and serve hot.