- Pre-cut Chicken pieces, Bite-sized 2 Cups
- Bacon 1 lb
- Brown Sugar 2/3 Cups
- Cayenne Pepper 1 1/2 tsp
- Chili Powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper 1/8 tsp
These tasty little Kickin’ Chicken Bites are quick and easy to make. You start with bite-size pieces of chicken (light or dark), wrap in bacon and, of course, drench them in your brown sugar and cayenne pepper to give it that extra zip you are looking for!
- Cut bacon pieces into thirds the short way. Take each piece of partially thawed chicken and wrap a piece of bacon around it. Fasten bacon with toothpick and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients together. Take each piece of chicken and dredge it in the brown sugar mixture making sure to sprinkle a little on top, too.
- Place on wire rack on a pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until chicken juices run clear and bacon is crisp.