- Frozen Ravioli 25 oz package
- Red Onion, Diced 1/2 Cup
- Olive Oil 1 Tbsp
- Nacho Cheese Sauce 16 oz
- Diced Tomatoes and Chilies, Diced & Drained 10 oz
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 1 Cup
- Pepper to taste
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Place oil, onions and chicken in a skillet and cook until cooked through. Turn down to low heat and add the tomatoes, and cheese sauce and stir until warm.
- Gently stir in the cooked ravioli into the sauce. Season with pepper to taste and serve immediately. Serves 6.