- Salsa 2/3 Cup
- Cumin, Ground 1 tsp
- Oregano, Crushed & Dried 1/2 tsp
- Uncoocked Diced Chicken 2 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese, Shredded 1 Cup
- Green Onion, Diced 1/4 Cup
- Flour Tortilla, 8 in 6
- Butter, Melted 2 Tbsp
- Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Mix chicken, picante sauce or salsa, cumin, oregano, cheese and onions.
- Place about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
- Fold opposite sides over filling.
- Roll up from bottom and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with additional cheese and green onion and serve salsa on the side.