- Olive or coconut oil 2 Tbsp
- Uncooked Diced Chicken About 2 Cups
- Bell pepper, any color 1
- Large white onion, diced 1
- Zucchini, diced into small chunks 1
- Coconut aminos 1 Tbsp
- Sriracha sauce to taste
- Pea shoots A handful
- In a heavy cast iron pan, heat oil until shimmery.
- Add chicken, cook on medium high heat until just browned, 5 minutes.
- Add onions and peppers, cook until slightly browned- about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini, keep cooking until everything is nicely browned, about 6 minutes.
- Add coconut aminos and stir well.
- Slowly add sriracha sauce until desired heat level- this sneaks up on you, so add slowly.
- Throw pea shoots in while still on stove, and toss mixture until shoots start to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and eat immediately!
- Can be eaten as-is, or added to a lettuce wrap.