- Vegetable Oil 1/2 Cup
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 1-3/4 Cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs 1 Cup
- Parmesan Cheese, Grated 1/4 Cup
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp
- Smoked Paprika 1 tsp
- Flour 1/2 Cup
- Large Eggs, Beaten 2
- Fresh Parsley, Chopped 2 Tbsp
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan, garlic powder and smoked paprika; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge chicken in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Add chicken to the skillet, 5 or 6 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.