- Vegetable Oil 2 Tbsp
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 5 Cups
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper 1/4 tsp
- Onion, Diced 1/2 Cup
- Balsamic Vinegar 3 Tbsp
- Ripe Peaches, Sliced 2 Cups
- Diced Tomatoes 14 oz
- Fresh Basil, Finely CHopped
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in skillet. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is browned, turning once. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- Add balsamic vinegar; cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in peaches and drained tomatoes.
- Return chicken to skillet. Cover, reduce heat and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Sprinkle with basil just before serving.