- Bacon, Diced 4 Slices
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 2-1/2 Cups
- Buffalo Sauce 1/2 Cup
- Garlic Salt 1/2 tsp
- Tortillas, Large 4
- Chihuahua Cheese, Shredded 1 Cup
- Pepper Jack Cheese, Shredded 1 Cup
- Add diced bacon to a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat. Cook until just crisp. Remove the bacon from the skillet with a slotted spoon.
- Add chicken to skillet with bacon drippings. Cook, stirring often, until chicken has cooked throughout and browned lightly. Pour in buffalo sauce and add garlic salt to the chicken. Stir to combine well. Remove from heat.
- Melt about ½ tablespoon of butter in another cast iron skillet or on a griddle over low-medium heat. Add tortilla (flour or corn) and layer on about ½ cup of cheese, chicken, and reserved bacon pieces on one side of the tortilla. Fold tortilla half over the portion of the tortilla filled with cheese, chicken and bacon. Cook until cheese has slightly melted, taking care to not allow tortilla to become too dark.
- Remove from skillet, cut into wedges and serve.