- Chicken Broth 3 Cups
- Creole Seasoning 1 Tbsp
- Bell Pepper, Diced 1-1/2 Cups
- Onion, Diced 1 Cup
- Garlic, Minced 2 Cloves
- Black Pepper 1/2 tsp
- Celery, Diced 1 Cup
- Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz
- Kielbasa, Diced 3 Cups
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 1-1/3 Cups
- Long Grain White Rice, Uncooked 1 Cup
- Medium Shrimp, Uncooked, Peeled and Deveined 1/2 Lb
- Stir the broth, Creole seasoning, green pepper, onion, garlic, black pepper, celery, tomatoes, kielbasa and chicken in a 6-quart slow-cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the rice to the cooker. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the rice is cooked through.
- Add the shrimp to the cooker. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through.