- Fresh Mushrooms 8 oz
- Garlic, Minced 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Spinach, Stems Removed 10 oz
- Large Eggs 4
- Milk 1 Cup
- Feta Cheese 2 oz
- Parmesan Cheese, Grated 1/4 Cup
- Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded 1/2 Cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Quickly rinse the mushrooms and slice them thinly. Place the sliced mushrooms and chicken in a skillet coated with non-stick spray, add the minced garlic, and sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Turn the heat on to medium-high and saute the mushrooms until they release all of their moisture and the chicken is browned and cooked through (5-7 minutes).
- Spray a pie dish with non-stick spray. Spread the spinach out on the bottom of the pie dish. Next add the cooked mushrooms, chicken and crumbled feta.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs until fairly smooth. Add the milk, parmesan, and another small sprinkle of pepper. Whisk to combine. (This step can be completed while the mushrooms are cooking) Pour this mixture into the pie dish over the spinach, mushrooms, and feta.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over top. Place the pie dish on a baking sheet for easy transfer into the oven. Place the quiche into the preheated oven and bake until it is golden brown on top and the center is solid. Every oven is different but this should take between 45 minutes and an hour. Slice and serve!
Modified from: BudgetBites.com