- Pre-cut chicken pieces 2 cups
- Flour 1/2 Cup
- Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp
- Egg One
- Milk 1/4 Cup
- Salt and Pepper A Pinch
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Vegetable Oil Enough to cover the chicken
- Sweet Chili Sauce 1/2 Cup
Thai Chicken Bites – bite size pieces of fried chicken drizzled with sweet red chili sauce, they’ll be gone before you can say yum! If you love fried chicken, you’ll love these Thai chicken bites. They make a perfect appetizer or snack.
- Over medium heat, heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Have the bite-sized pieces of chicken handy.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl, except the chicken, until well incorporated. It will be a pretty thick batter.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the batter one at a time and place into the frying pan, do not overcrowd. Fry until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain.
- Transfer the chicken bites onto another plate and drizzle with sweet red chili sauce.
- Garnish with chives if preferred.