- Penne Pasta 16 oz
- Alfredo Sauce 10 oz
- Sour Cream 1 Cup
- Ricotta Cheese 15 oz
- Garlic, Minced 2 Cloves
- Uncooked Diced Chicken 2 Cups
- Parmesan Cheese 1/4 Cup
- Dried Parsley 2 tsp
- Italian Seasoning 1 tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded 2 Cups
- Boil Penne pasta in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain water, and then return pasta to pot.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese. Stir together to combine and then pour mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.